Tucson CDL & Truck Driving Careers
GET YOUR CDL AND GET TO WORK THE NEXT DAY
Truck driving is one of the most stable industries in our country. Our economy is built on it—there will always be a need for trucks to transport everything our nation needs. As a truck driver, not only will you be in demand, you will also earn a great paycheck! Once you earn your CDL, you can be on the road earning money the very next day.
You decide what road to take and we will help you get there. Our job placement and career planning program is first-class and we will help you achieve your goal. We will help start the job application process while you are in school so you can hit the road shortly after graduation. We offer job placement to all students and graduates.
See how our students are doing! View our Student Achievement Rates.
TRUCK DRIVING CAREERS
- Transporting products via public highways throughout the U.S.
- Route: usually through 48 states
- Road Time: often 3-4 weeks at a time
- Solo driver opportunities
- Two-driver opportunities (great for couples who want to work and travel together!)
- Hauling general freight within a few hundred miles of a specified area rather than throughout 48 states
- Route: No East Coast runs
- Road Time: often 2-3 weeks at a time
- Truck driver instructor opportunities
- Owner Operators are individuals who own and operate their own trucking business. They may lease on to a carrier or may operate under their own authority.
- Tends to keep the driver closer to home base than regional
- Dedicated Route: Primarily Arizona
- Road Time: Drivers are often home nightly