Tucson CDL Training Financial Aid
HDS Truck Driving Institute understands that not everyone can afford to pay for the cost of school up front. Financial aid may be available for those who qualify, allowing students to finance their education with federal grants and student loans. Many trucking companies will even reimburse the cost of training.
GRANT AND FUNDING RESOURCES
HDS has close relationships with agencies throughout Arizona. We can help you work with agencies to potentially receive grants to pay for your CDL.
- ARIZONA@WORK (Formally called Pima County ONESTOP Center)
- Approved for Tuition Assistance & MYCAA
- Approved for VA benefits: GI Bill®, Voc Rehab
- Arizona Department of Economic Security Rehabilitation Services
SUPPORT THROUGHOUT YOUR TRAINING
Your success is important to us. We want all our students to be employed after receiving a CDL. We will work with you during your program to help find the right employer for you.
- Pre-hires for those who qualify, with reimbursement of up to 100% of your tuition
- Free pre-trip observation
- Job placement assistance
CALL TODAY TO GET STARTED
Ready for a more exciting career? Ready to go places? Ready to make more money? Call 877.205.2141 to find out how soon you can get started. One of our advisors will walk you through the process of obtaining your CDL and explain how we can help you become a professional truck driver.